Click expand below to see the process of applying to join us as an Investor
Once you’re an approved Lender, we’ll send you any potential projects as soon as they are approved by us internally.
Applications from Entrepreneurs will only become available when we have completed our own comprehensive internal Due diligence.
You are in control of your own investment decisions, based upon all the facts in your possession
Simply let us know whether you’d like to fund part or all of a project and well take care of all the legal and administrative documentation.
1. Once we receive your completed application, we will arrange a face to face interview to ensure that we understand your expectations and for our own internal compliance purposes
2. As you’d expect, this process will involve Mooving Money Ltd confirming and qualifying that you are who you say you are and that you can satisfy the various criteria that are laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority.
3. We will then review your application and let you know whether your account has been approved.
1. After you have completed your own due diligence, we’ll then ask you to either confirm or reject the funding request
2. If you decide to invest, we’ll ask you to confirm the amount that you are prepared to pledge via a simple acceptance process
3. We will then employ the services of our retained legal council (Capital Law) to instigate and review any Security documentation that would stand as security against the loan agreement. Costs would be bourne by the entrepreneur/borrower as part of the loan fee
4. You’ll then have the opportunity to review the Loan and Security documents to ensure that you are satisfied with there form and then formally give us your acceptance
5. Only after having your confirmed acceptance (and having received signed loan and security documentation) will any funds be released from our client account
6. We’ll then monitor all repayments and transfer monies into your designated account
Upon receipt of all available investment opportunities
1. We will send you any potential new projects for your review via a pre-determined agreed method
2. Although we would have completed our own internal due diligence before having sent the information to yourself, the responsibility still remains with you to ensure that you are happy with the information provided, before committing yourself to any funding arrangement(s)
3. You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions that you’d may have with regards the new funding request and we will endeavor to have your questions answered in a timely and efficient basis