Click expand below to see the process of applying to join us as an Entrepreneur korisna web stranica
Once you are an approved Mooving Money LTD Entrepreneur/Borrower, you will be able to pitch your business proposals to our approved Investors/Lenders in a structured and logical way.
1. Upon confirmation of your status as an approved Entrepreneur/Borrower you need to complete one of our standard application forms that will enable us and our Investors to assess your application. Don’t worry, we’re here to help so don’t be afraid to ask!
2. We will let you know the type of documents that will be required to support your application and they’re likely to include your latest accounts, property details, etc.
3. Then we will arrange a quick call to ensure we have everything and understand your requirements
4. At this point we will be in a good position to let you know whether we believe we can move your application forward based upon all the information received to date (in the various formats)
5. Assuming that all is well, you’ll then be asked to pay a non-refundable Application fee
1. One of the first things that we’ll do is to arrange a face to face meeting to go through your application in detail. This way we can ensure that we can represent your proposal correctly to our Investors and allows us to fully appreciate your project.
2. Your application will then be sent to our Credit Assessment Team who will do an Independent review using our Internal credit assessment
3. At this point, your Application will be given a Credit Rating and you’ll be informed of our decision
4. You then can decide whether you’d like to proceed to Funding or not.
5. Once we have your acceptance to your credit rating, we’ll then inform ALL our approved Investors of your project and move quickly to get it funded as quick as possible.
Remember, our responsibility is to ensure that we only put forward to our lenders, applications that we believe offer a considered risk profile that allow for their capital and interest to be repaid without any interruption or default.
Also, although we shall be rating your application, we always require our lenders do there own due diligence on the facts we put to them before they finally come to a decision on funding or not.
1. Once our Investors have completed their own due diligence, we’ll then ask them to either confirm or reject the funding request
2. We’ll then employ the services of our retained legal council (Capital Law) to instigate and review any security documentation that would stand as security against the loan agreement.
The cost incurred will form part of the Loan Application fee. This will be 1% of the total capital loan amount
3. We will then try to ensure that your Project gets full funding
4. You will then have the opportunity to review the documentation to ensure that you are satisfied with there form and then formally give us your acceptance (we would always recommend you seek independent legal advice)
5. Only after having received the following will the funds be released from our client account;
a. Signed Loan Agreement
b. Signed Security Documentation
c. Settled Loan Arrangement Fee
6. Once the above have been completed, funds can then be drawndown
7. We’ll then monitor all your repayments