1. About This Policy
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’) the Data Controller is Mooving Money Ltd, of 16 Sandfield Rd, Burry Port,SA16 0LL.
- Terms used in this Policy include:
- ‘You’ – anyone who visits our website or enquires information of us who may or may not be or become a Borrower or Lender
- ‘Borrower’ – someone who is registered as seeking our assistance to borrow money from our Lenders. Borrowers are bound by the terms of our Borrower Terms and Conditions
- ‘Lender’ – someone who is registered as a person or organisation offering to lend money to Borrowers. Lenders are bound by the terms of our Lender Terms and Conditions
2. Information We May Collect
- Information you supply when completing the Loan Application Form or any other forms as required
- If you register to become a Borrower or a Lender we will collect the following information:
- Your name and/or business or trading name
- Date of birth if applicable
- Postal address
- Contact details such as email and telephone numbers
- Bank account details
- Details gathered from your Credit File to assist in identification and money laundering and fraud checks
- And any other information deemed necessary to identify you or your organisation
- Any correspondence you send us
- Details of monetary transactions carried out between us
3. Where We Store Data
- All your data is stored in secure areas
- It may be the case that we store your data outside of the European Economic Area and it may be worked on staff out of that area
- By submitting your data to us you agree to that transfer, storing and processing
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is secure as per this Policy
- Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure your data is secure when being transmitted over the internet we cannot totally guarantee its security.
4. Website Visits
- When visiting our website we will collect data such as traffic, location, IP address, operating system and type of browser
- We will also use a cookie which is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
- Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. What We Do With the Information We Gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations between us
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
6. Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
- We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling Your Personal Information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. Information Disclosure
- In some instances we may disclose information to third parties:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- For the purpose of exchanging information with other companies for protection against fraud or other risks
- Where we are buying or selling business assets and disclosure is required
9. Changes to This Policy